|Dr. Satoru KANEKO||Kanagawa Industrial Technology Center|
|Prof. Masami AONO||National Defense Academy of Japan|
|Dr. Tetsuo TSUCHIYA||National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology|
|Prof. Tamio ENDO||Sagamihara Surface Laboratory|
|Prof. Masahiro YOSHIMURA||National Cheng Kung University,Taiwan|
|Prof. Nobuyuki IWATA||Nihon University|
|Prof. Paulo MELE||Muroran Institute of Technology|
|Prof. Hiroaki NISHIKAWA||Kinki University|
|Prof. Tomoaki TERASAKO||Ehime University|
|Prof. Yasuteru MAWATARI||Muroran Institute of Technology|
|Prof. Sarawut RIMDUSIT||Chulalongkorn University, Thiland|
|Prof. Yudi DARMA||Institute Technology Bandung|
|Prof. Kuang-Sen SUNG||National Cheng Kung University,Taiwan|
|Dr. Alina PRUNA||Polytechnic University Of Bucharest Romania|
|Prof. Mariana IONITA||Polytechnic University Of Bucharest Romania|
|Prof. Rodrigo MARTINS||Universidade Nova|
This is Special Symposium in honor of Nobel Prize Laureate, Prof. Akira Suzuki. Recently “Carbon Related Materials” have been becoming very popular and important. We promote researches on these materials, including formations, structures, electrical/magnetic/optical properties, mechanical behaviors, in view of their technological applications. We discuss a broad class of ordered and disordered solid phases composed primarily of elemental Carbon. Organic materials are included as well as inorganic materials. The Symposium focuses on materials such as diamonds, graphites, graphenes, C-nanotubes, Carbon fibers, composites, etc.; and we discuss them together. One Special Session is organized on CNT composites with respect to a keynote speaker Prof. Sumio Iijima. It is welcome to discuss on chemical bonds of C-C and others such as C-O.
1. Preparations and syntheses of Carbon related materials, and fabrication of composites.
2. Material chemistry of disciplines of Carbon related materials, including theoretical/computational approaches.
3. Electrical/magnetic/optical properties of Carbon related materials, including synthetic diamonds, graphites/graphenes, C-nanotubes, buccky balls, Carbon fibers, etc.
4. Evaluations of mechanical behaviors on composites of Carbon related materials.
5. Characterizations on chemical bondings in composites.
6. Devices and applications of carbon related materials and composites.
Nobel Laureate Prof. SUZUKI special symposium
Superconducting materials and applications
Thermoelectric materials for sustainable development - ACT2017 (AAT)
Materials frontier for transparent advanced electronics
Magnetic oxide thin films and hetero-structures
Synthesis of functional materials for next generation innovative devices applications
Flyer (Second circular / Call for papers)